Summer Funding Cycle begins July 1 and closes August 15 (for organizations with a January fiscal year)
- A Letter of Interest (LOI) is accepted between July 1-15
- If requested by MMI, a full grant application is due by August 15
- Approvals in November (for January fiscal year)
Winter Funding Cycle begins January 1 and closes February 15 (for organizations with a July fiscal year)
- A Letter of Interest (LOI) is accepted between January 1-15
- If requested by MMI, a full grant application is due by February 15
- Approvals in May (for July fiscal year)
YOU MUST CONTACT MMI PRIOR TO BEGINNING THE APPLICATION PROCESS.
Please call 812-963-7569 or contact us here.
The software will run with any internet browser but there seems to be some issues using Internet Explorer.
The software company, Foundant, recommends you use Google Chrome when accessing the application.
Install Google Chrome from here.
To request MMI grants, please align MMI approval dates with your fiscal year. Call or email MMI for extended grant periods if needed: 812-963-7569.
Catholic Education - Tuition Assistance
MMI does not accept unsolicited requests for tuition assistance. We will contact eligible schools regarding the application process.